Thursday, May 28, 2009

I mean some Green Beans

My daddy farms in Lufkin and is always growing a ton of food. He shares with me when he sees me. He has already supplied with me with a bunch of onions, potatoes, and now green beans, radishes, and zucchini. He asked me the other day if I wanted some green beans. I love to eat stir fried green beans so I said yes. He asked if I wanted them fresh or already frozen. I said fresh. I was expecting a few handfuls. He brought me this big bushel basket thing full. Wow! I am going to learn to clean, snap them, and freeze them tonight.

Photobucket

I'll have to blog about the response I finally got from my mother about being pregnant. That will be for another day. I hate to spoil a good green bean blog. :)

3 comments:

Beth said...

that's AWESOME!

Waldoch Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl Marie said...

Wow! Those taste good right off of the vine. I used to grow sugar snap peas...but never that many!