Monday, April 27, 2009

It's Two Lines

Okay, some of you know that after 7 years of being married to Danny, we just now decided we would try to have a child together. I already had 2 which are 15 and 11. We didn't think we wanted anymore children, but now that we are older and more patient and have more room, we changed our minds. So, we have been trying for about 3-4 months. I took the test last night and then again this morning because I was wondering if it was really yes. Yep! I am definitely Prego! Woohoo.

This weekend, was a wild one. I got my eyebrow pierced again on Saturday. By Saturday night, my eye was black from the clamp being put on a blood vessel or whatever. Then, Grace's friend brought a cold or sickness with her this weekend. So, I ended up sick and had fever this morning.

Weekend summary: eyebrow ring, black eye, really good Italian food, lots of shopping, got sick, and found out I am Pregnant!

Now, the next step is to find a card that says this so I can send to my mother who has not talked to me in around 2 years. Hallmark says alot, we'll see.


2 comments:

Angela Gwen said...

Congratulations Again! I have an idea...make your own card...the new computer we bought came with all kinds of templates for making cards...you could say something like...you idiot...I'm pregnant...some things money can't buy :)

Merit said...

hehe. You said it.