Monday, June 22, 2009

Fish Babies

Yesterday, I was adding some water to my fish tank and noticed something small moving on the side. I have 3 small babies. The only livebearer fish I have are Dalmation Mollies so I am sure it belongs to them. I was totally shocked. The big Dalmation Mollies are not pictured in this image.

Photobucket
You will have to click the picture and look at the full version. They are hard to see because they are transparent with just a little bit of black on the tail. You can only see 2 in this picture, and I had to make red arrows to point to them. Not the most detailed picture since this was taken with my iPhone. In this picture, you can see one of the clown loaches swimming toward the camera and part of another one. They are orange and black striped.

2 comments:

Elissa Moreland said...

I had some lil babies in my take I had and it was the coolest thing...However. I didnt take them out and I think something ate them. They never made it to adulthood... :( However my mom has had tons of babies in her goldfish pond outside. They just multiply like rabbits.

dodo said...

I used to have fishes that gave birth to those little baby fishes too, but somehow they didn't know baby fishes were their babies and ate them...